Thursday, July 15, 2010

i'm back... Long time didnt update my blog.. cuz of lazy... ^^ I changed my job. Now i'm working as a secretary not a teacher anymore... This is my 2nd job n i never work in office b4. Have to wear OL i'm not use to it... i'm sitting infront of the aircond... cold but i cant adjust the degree.. sitting behind me is my boss's de PA (Personal Assistant). She have a crocodile skin... She doesnt feel cold even rainning day... never.. the word always come out from her mouth is HOT!!!!! Does the aircond switch on... Tats all... everyday ask the same question...

The job i have to do is:
** learn to talk soft n in polite way. I use to answer the call for my Boss tat y i have to learn it. exp; I have to ask "may i know who is on the line" in fact of saying "may i know who
is this".
** learn to make white coffee, oats n tea... i dono how to make those drinks cuz i doesnt drink those drinks... i only know how to make milo... Boss so macam de... make it warm
asked me to add more hot water.. too hot scold me y... waa.. how can i guess owh.. if can
let me drink flatly then i can adjust it not too hot n not too warm!!!
** when my boss quarrel wit her husband sure feel moody n like to scold person.. so who is the lucky person???? ME la.. ask me in her office then if i done alittle bit wrong
she going to burst..... challenge my patient... sometimes i feel hard to stand.. wat to do
went in the toilet T_T lo..
** is i have to me soft n polite... tat is not original of me... i cant sit the way i like.. have to wear skirt or dress only cant wear pants cuz i'm her secretary... i'm like a barbie.. she is my owner
to dress me up...

Is a tough job.. I ever think to resign. think positive way i really can learn alot from this job... that is gud for my future job if i can stand on her... i try my best to do tis job... May God Bless me wit it

1 comment: