Sunday, May 3, 2009

2 MAY 2009

like usual.. woke up at 6.30 then prepared my things n take my breakfast... At 7o'clock my dad fetch me to work... reach there de 1st thing i did is swept de floor. after i swept de floor de 'kakak' came so i stop to do work... haha... ><

reach home on9... chat awhile wit my darling niez.... she invite me go 2nite go karaoke wit her at Yacht Club.... then chat wit Ping Yung... we chat alot... we gossip bout someone... hehe... so hate someone o... i dont like someone couple wit my fren.. hmmm... someone tot tat she is so pretty... cheh... i dont think so... luckly Ping Yung oso say tat someone is not pretty someone juz noe how to flirt... ahha.... so hope tat someone wont last longer wit her bf... if kill ppl wont sin n wont get into prison for sure she is de 1st 1 i kill... hmmmm... so bad o me... hehe :p


about 6.30 nie msg me tat she is on de way to my hse wit her mum. we have our dinner at yacht club 1st... there we eat fish, vegetables, cornbeef from New Zealand n prawn... i dont like to eat vegetables n fish n oso i dono how to enjoy de cornbeef so at last i juz ate prawn n rice onli... after dinner we went upstair to sing... so enjoy singing... pity nie she has to find songs n the song should be i noe how to sing cuz i dono how to read chinese... whole nite she keep find song n ask me does i noe how to sing tis song.... keke.. if there is nobody sing k maybe i wont so worried i will sing wrong de word but there is someone tat i dono so i not dare to sing de song tat i not memorize... around 11 something they all left. at last juz left me n nie. XD!! nie start to rock... she start to dance herself... ahha!!! we sing till 12.56a.m we left cuz the karaoke will be close at 1a.m... actually horr we still can sing 1 more song de baaa... haih.. tat ppl wanna go home slip early so he said stop... hmmmmm then nie fetch me bak home then she drive herself home..















Janice... She so pretty...



















me, janice n nie



















my darling n janice



















pretty gal n me















nie shirt is so nice... i want it but is her bf gave her... cant take... T_T

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! i keep laughing when reading this! haha! don worry bah! we wednesday go gai gai!! hehe.. who is the girl u want to kill o?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. u dono tat gal.. she study in smk usula de... tat gal so bad de o... i dont like her... hmmmm... i wanna post her pic on my blog de but i scare later got ppl told her mati lo me....

    ReplyDelete