Friday, June 5, 2009

6 June 2009

Long time didnt update my blog cuz i'm taking course for 3 week.... about how to be a teacher... from morning 8.00 till 5.30p.m.... reli so tiring... but reli can learned somethings through tis course... 2day juz finished my 1st test.... luckly the children cooperate wit me... if not it will effect my marks.... the children is from other school so i doesnt noe the children as well.... still have 6 tests to go n 1 exam... hope so i can get a flying marks... hmmm.... tat stupip course makes me had toothache... cuz while listenning to those lecture reli bored n sleepy so to keep myself awake i had to eat candy n chocolate.... eat alot then here comes my toothache.... truelly pain... i woke up pain till end of my course 2day..... luckly didnt effect my test....PRAISE GOD!!!!!


this course oso make me headache... cuz had to plan an amali... had to plan nicely then write all the materials n the steps... then i had do to according to wat i had wrote... i had to memories it... when the experiment start i cant bring the report in the hall.... n juz memories but also muz noe how to interact wit the children if not they wont cooperate wit me n will scare me cuz 1st time saw me.... so many amali nid to plan... 1 of the amali name 'Perkembangan Bahasa' i cried... cuz i reli no idea... i did the report then the lecture said tat i'm wrong.... then have to do it agian... i did again but wrong agian... i'm so scare cuz tat amali is 100% marks... i have to get tat pass if not it will effect my exam....

jiu shi tis stupid paper 100% marks.... so difficult!!!!!!


i had no idea... keep did wrong n wrong.... i was so worried bout it... then i told my school principal. she ask me not to cried n she helped me... i juz copy her amali... totally same... we are not same group so i can copy from her... if same group cant copy... i hope tat tis coming amali not tat difficult like Perkembangan Bahasa..... is on MONDAY my coming test.... there are 3 tests.... hope i wont get panic.


not juz individual project but oso got group project.... i prefer to do group project.... it more easier than individual.... from the group works we also will get some marks. team work n creativity is counted..... here is some of the group work....


Tis is creative works... all use fingers print..... NICE????


Tis use those natural things such as leaves, banana stand and etc...



Tis is all low costs art works.... Humppy Dumppy sat on the wall


Incy wincy spider


Old macdonald had a farm..... (-(oo)-)


a lorry......

a tortoise

An aeroplane

2 comments:

  1. vry creative on those craftwork! I hv faith tht u can do well in ur exam. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of cuz la... Siew Foong very creative one... now u juz notice it ar??? hmmmm
    thankzzz horrr.... God bless u too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete