Friday, May 15, 2009

cell group times.........

2day cg was quiet fun.... all my Cell Members were happy to c me again... hehe... they keep asked me how am i n hows the operation.... My dear Renee had bought me a present... Because she promise me she'll buy a present after the operation as a reward...

Tis is what she had bought for me...... a hanger n a card....

n tis is the card... see wat she wrote for me!!

At 1st when i dono Renee i think tat she quiet cool... She really look different when at church and cg.... at church she really look cool... doesn't like to talk more... but at cg, hmmm quiet talktive... hehe.... Really different person... haha... Dont angry o Renee!!!!!

B4 the cg start, some of my cell members keep ask me how am i and how was the operation... I support tell them when testimony times but they cant wait la... no patient de them... :P when ice breaker times, they play Noah's ark... pity me cant play cuz scare that they will knock my wound.... so juz sit out of the circle see them play onli lo.... Her is the video clip tat i have recorded while they was playing.... Funny....

Topher was so bad... he pulled 'Gone' with him... he dont let Gone go... when they said Noah, all have to find their place to sit quickly.... tat topher looked around and see where have a sit for him then he quickly ran to that place... that Jonathan was trying to help 'Gone' but at last he himself no place to sit... wakakaka... Tis called hao xin mei hao bao.... haha... Jonathan so funny o... wanna helped ppl but at last he himself get punished....

Fin cg then we had some refreshment.... ate 'wo tek' and some snack.... i juz standing there look at them ate cuz Ross said tat i cant eat... actually horr he lies me la... He dont want to let me eat cuz he know tat i like to eat 'wo tek'.. so they gave me a nickname call 'wo tek Queen'!!!! lol.... Ross scare tat when i will eat finish... so he tell lies... haha... But Kimmy told me tat can eat... Luckly Kimmy told me if not i reli juz standing there looked at them onli... hehe....

Beside tat, i got my report le... Is not a cancer.... Praise God :)

-The End-

1 comment: