Wednesday, May 6, 2009

6 May 2009

i take leave... i dint go to work... hehe.... cuz acc my dear go shopping... hmmm i'm so "wei da" rite???? hehe... actually not take leave juz for acc nie go shopping la is for me go to c doctor... i have some sickness tat i'm not reli noe wats tat... nid doctor to help me to solve it... Nie fetch me around 9o'clock.. then we straight away go to clinic... i tot early morning there were no ppl but there were a long queue.... so we went to de shop beside to take our breakfast.... then bak to the clinic again. A while later then my turn... after the doctor had checked me she told me wat is my sick... i feel so blur... luckly nie was wit me... she listen to wat doctor say.. then i juz ask her... the doctor ask me not to worried.. is juz a normal thing.. not so serious n take it easy... she recommend me go to c other doctor... so nie fetch me to the 2nd doctor... 2nd doctor oso told me is tat not a big deal... juz small a case... nothing de... for clearly information i have to wait for my report 2moro.... hmmmm.... de big deal is i edi spend Rm100 juz for c 2doctor.... Doctor oso same like us as a human y have to pay them so much???? can juz treat them yum cha? X.x!!!


After tat, we went to Eastern Plaza shopping.... the time when we shop Nie so crazy when she saw smtg tat is related wit minnie... juz shop for a while then lose Rm100 again... reli bankrupt o... Nie worst than me more than Rm100... haha... after shop whole Eastern then we go town... went to Sabindo... Oh No!!!!! no current.... very hot... nie n I was sweaty.... we went into In Base, then we saw a t-shirt quiet cute... so me n nie decided to buy it... we went into de fitting room to try it n took pic... truelly hot... after change bak our own shirt tat nie she against on de wall there... she say de wall so cool dont wanna walk... reli giv her Zha dao.... paid faster n leave... rush into car cuz got aircond... like heaven... hmmmmm.....

our shirt...... NICE??
Excuse me.. Which way to the SEX? O.o


we went to ice world after tat... Ermmmm.... i dont think so is ice world... they all call in zoo cuz when de car pass by they sure look inside... Nie said we juz like the animal.. she is de monkey n i'm de pig waaaa.... haha... i order chocolate wit pearl, nie order peppermint wit coconut cubes... we oso ordered 2 set of french fries n dim sum. tat time there was a motorcylist he look so ugly n fat... after he ordered he drove off when she saw other motorcycle he start to show off bout his driving skill... he think tat he so 'yeng'... euackzzz... if fall down sure so funny... hahaha.... after tat, he turned 'zoo' for 3 rounds... so hate him o... make the sound pollution onli... Noisy!!!! after tat, nie fetch me go home.... tat all about for 2day....

1 comment: