Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Praise God!!!!!

I woke up at 5a.m... i cant sleep well last night... keep worried bout the operation... at 7am i prepare myself then went downstair. I was juz sitting on the sofa wait for the time... Renee also got sent msg for me.. She said tat not to worried... sat there for 1hour. 8am my dad and mom drove me there.. they accompany me... A while later Auntie Annie came... Then she pray for me... around 8.30am the nurse asked me to change my shirt.. i started to cried... Auntie Annie keep asked me not to cried cuz od will be with me in the operation room.... B4 in the operation room i got an injection.. After the injection reli have to in the operation room... I cant control my tears... it keep came out... My mom n my dad was not dare to talk wit me but i know tat there were so worried bout me... only Auntie Annie talked wit me... She told me tat she will wait untill i Came out from the operation room.


1st is lay down.. then the nurse help my injected the ma bi yao.... then she find my lump and marked it.. after she marked i told her tat i wanna go toilet but she told me tat is a huan xiang o... sot doh tat nurse.. i reli wanna shhshh lo... haih... at last i didnt go.. The doctor came in. The operation began to started..... i still can feel tat the doctor use the operation knife to cut on me, the blood keep bleeding... the blood was warm.. when the doctor started to cut down the lump i also can feel it... He keep pull my lump juz like pull teeth... sometimes it was pain sometimes not... I dont want to think bout the operation de but it keep appeare in my mind... i wanna think bout somethings happy but cant... then i juz can keep prayed n prayed... i was so happy when the doctor told me ok!!! i tot i'm gonna out from tis horrible room... but i wait n wait i still cannot out... so hate tat doctor... keep told me okokok!!!! but never ok.... when the lump had taken out he told me ok again... n said tat almost can out liao... he told me now is sewing... now reli started pain... maybe the ma bi yao is over... i reli can feel wat the doctor do although i cant see cuz i asked her to cover my face... while operation the doctor n the nurse keep throwing the tools on my body... hmmmph... after the sewing i reli thought i can out liao cuz the doctor oso went out le... but yuan lai still haven finish... my skin still haven sew yet... juz now was sewing inside... now the nurse started to sew me... reli so pain... at last i cant stand... i was crying when she sewing me... Reli Reli so pain... then awhile later i reli can out from the horrible room.... tat time was 10am.. The nurse take my lump n let my dad mum n Auntie Annie see.... i didnt saw it clearly cuz Auntie Annie told me not to see.... Auntie Annie also told me tat my dad n my mum so love me... they cried when i'm in the operation room.... i never see them cry b4... reli... never... then i went in the other room, Auntie Annie called my Dad n Mum came in... My dad saw i'm crying then he came n hugs me.. n asked me not to cried... after tat i changed bak my shirt...

Auntie Annie was so rush for meeting but she still wait till i'm out from the horrible room.... Reli dono wat to do to Thankzzz her... While i was waitng for my medicine i started to msg all my cell members, told them tat i'm safety out n thankz for being wit me when i'm in the operation room... after i got my medicine jiu bak home... while waiting my mom cooked breakfast for me, my wound was so pain... so i take my medicine... the doctor asked me to take it after i eat.. but i reli can stand le... after i took my breakfast i went to my bedroom have a nap... so sleepy...

btw, last nite i cant sleep so i prepared the msg to send to them tat to told them i'm out from the operation room..... but suddenly i press wrongly then send out le... haha... then my darling Nie send bak to me she said 'WHAT' haha.... then i told her tat i juz preparing my msg... she said me sha po... i also told Renee tat i was juz preparing the msg... She said tat i'm so funny... kekeke....


Reli praise God.... i'm safety out from the operation room..... now i have to wait for the result see whether is a cancer or not.... n oso thankzzz alot my cell members, my Darling Nie, CVC, Kevin n Jacqueline prayed for me n be with me when i'm in the operation room.... Luv u guys alot.... Muackzzzzz :-*

3 comments:

  1. yer, u made me cry when im reading this!! u really so brave!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... Dont cry la my dear... is over edi... when i wrote tis i also cry... i have to be brave la. many ppl worried bout me n keep prayed for me... included u rite??? be4 de operation i reli cried alot.. since last thursday till operation day, can say tat i everyday cried...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord!!
    =) =) =) =)

    ReplyDelete