Monday, May 11, 2009

Worried......

In the afternoon Auntie Annie came n fetch me went to c Dr. Issac Thomas wit my mum n Ross.... We went to c doctor to talk about my sick... The doctor told me tat i have to do an operation... i thought i wont have to do the operation... but at last i still have to face it... i'm so worried bout it... after c the doctor, Auntie Annie came n talk wit me... She ask me to do de operation... is juz a small operation... but i'm so scare of it... since last thursday when i got my report i cried... i cried alot.. till 2day i'm still cried.. when i took my report on thursday, the doctor edi told me tat i have to do an operation but i dont one... but now Doctor Issac Thomas also told me to do it.... Ross n Auntie Annie keep advice me to do the operation... so at last i do it... is on tommorow morning 8.30a.m.... My mom were so worried bout me.... i saw her cried twice juz because of me... i reli realize tat she care me so much.... After c doctor, Auntie Annie fetch my mom bak then me, Ross, Auntie Annie n Renee went to yum cha at Green Forest.... Talk alot there.... Ross text msg to Jonathan lo then he started foward the msg to all cell members tat i'm going to have my operation tommorow... they all msg me ask me not to worriied n will pray for me... Christopher oso had call me... He thought i'm in hospital now... He wanna come and visit me.... he reli care me.. reli thanks alot... i luv my cell members alot... although i'm so worried but i believe tat God will take my fear away....

No comments:

Post a Comment